Cleveland 588 Altitude Hybrid Set 4-P,D Graphite
Add to Cart
to See Price
- Every iron has a forged club face to enhance ball speed and feel.
- Seamlessly blended hybrid iron set makes every club incredibly easy to hit for maximum playability and performance.
- Advanced internal weighting adds forgiveness and promotes a lower, deeper center of gravity for optimal launch and effortless distance.
- The lie angle on 588 Altitude irons can be adjusted as much as 2 degrees flat or 3 degrees upright to fit different swing types. Plus, loft can be adjusted 2 degrees weaker or stronger.
- Every 588 Altitude iron features Full Hollow Construction, which allows the weight to be distributed lower and deeper in the club head for more distance and forgiveness. The center of gravity is 13% lower and an incredible 121% deeper than a typical game-improvement iron. Thanks to these improvements, all players ? especially those with slower swing speeds ? will be able to launch the ball higher regardless of the iron they're hitting.
- Designed with similar specifications as the other two models in the 588 Irons Family, Altitude irons can be easily mixed and matched to help every golfer form an ideal set composition. What further separates 588 Altitude irons from the competition is their ability to be customized for lie and loft. Because every Altitude iron is built with a softer 431 Stainless Steel body, the hosel can be bent between 2 degrees flat and 2 degrees upright to accommodate different swing types. To maintain maximum ball speed and responsive feel, Altitude irons feature a 17-4 Face Forged clubface.