adidas continues it's winning tradition with the Adipower Barricade 8. Historically, the Barricade family of tennis shoes has been known for comfort and durability. Although, the Adipower Barricade 8 M has an updated look, the comfort and durability remains the same. adidas added D-Core 6 upper for a reduced break-in time and right out of the box comfort. The mesh upper adds breathability. Keeping what you love about the Barricade, the revolutionary claw maintains your stability in the shoe's midfoot and the Band-of-Power in the heel provides the ultimate in ankle protection. Non wonder this is the most worn shoe worn on the tour.
- Molded dual-density ADIPRENE EVA insole
- TORSION SYSTEM for midfoot stability
- ADIPRENE Shock absorbing soft EVA provides excellent cushioning and helps reduce impact to ankle joints
- ADIWEAR 6 for the best durability in high-wear areas
- 6-Month outsole durability warranty