PING Anser Driver/ RIP Phenom 50 Graphite Shaft
- The body of the traditionally shaped 460cc head is centrifugally cast into a complex, variable-thickness geometry from Ti 8-1-1, a light, low-density alloy, which yields extra weight that is redistributed to increase MOI on both axes.
- A variable-thickness face helps generate incredible ball velocity.
- External sole weighting positions the CG low and raises the MOI, which provides a mid-high launch that adds to distance and forgiveness.
- Its straight-bias head rotation promotes square impact, and the Anser's low-spin design minimizes left or right curvature to help drives find the fairway.
- It has a non-glare, matte black finish.