Arccos 360 Performance Tracking System
Boasting new sensors that are 50% smaller and lighter than the first generation Arccos system, Arccos 360 automatically records every shot a golfer makes. It then analyzes a player's data in real-time, revealing strengths and weaknesses to enhance on-course decision-making.
Compatible with iPhone and Android devices, Arccos also provides an industry-leading GPS 2.0 system that includes rangefinder distances to any point on 40,000 courses and one-touch, front/middle/back yardages to the green.
An extension of the renowned Strokes Gained methodology, Arccos Tour Analytics is more powerful than any analysis tool used on Tour. It delivers:
- Handicap breakdowns for driving, approach, chipping, sand and putting
- Precise, Smart Distance data for every club in the bag
- Info on club averages, driving accuracy, green in regulation, sand saves, putts and much more
Additional features of Arccos 360:
- New software that increases accuracy by up to 90%
- Permanent batter that's guaranteed for a minimum of two years with no charging
- Full-automatic, hand-free system with no tagging or extra decices
- Detailed insights into historical performance for every club and round
- Web dashboard to full analyze stats with your coach or on your own