Bettinardi BB34 353g Putter
- Increased Perimeter Weighting - The BB34 stays true to the consistent goal of perimeter weighting; raised heel and toe bumpers resulting in a more forgiving and larger sweet spot.
- Lower Profile and Narrower Face ? Frames the golf ball absolutely perfectly at address and allows the putter to sit below the golf ball.
- Hyper HoneyComb Face - Taking our standard honeycomb face and stepping up to the next level. With the evolution of tooling and machining we are able to enlarge the diameter of the honeycomb and still maintain the flatness of our classic honeycomb face. The hyper honeycomb provides an extreme crispness at impact.
- Pewter PVD Finish - Durability of the PVD finish allows for an excellent feel on the mild carbon steel.
- Weight: 353 grams
- Material: Mild Carbon Steel
- Finish: Pewter PVD
- Grip: Blue Lamkin
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Bettinardi BB34 353g Putter:
Love putters and switch them out all the time depending on my eye. Really like Bettinardi putters solid feel. Not "clicky" like Cameron's. IMO one of the best milled heel shafted mallets out there.
- Was this a gift?: