Bettinardi BB54 Center Shaft Putter
- Milled Windows - 2 milled out windows on the top of the putter which aid in alignment and also reduce weight from the middle and front end of the putter.
- Weight Slot - There is a weight slot milled in the sole to remove more material from the front end of the putter. This provides us discretionary weight placement and allows us to move that weight into the 303 DASS weighted port that is set into the rear of the putter.
- Bettinardi "T" - The white Bettinardi "T" site line pops in contrast with the pewter gray finish. This will give the golfer an unmistakable edge for ease in alignment.
- Face Milling - The face of the BB54 is milled with Bettinardi's patented F.I.T (Feel Impact Technology) Face along with the HoneyComb face. This provides the ultimate in sound and feel for any putter.
- Sweet Spot - Enlarged sweet spot is provided by the detailed weight placement of the putter.
- Weighted Port - 303 DASS weighted port is inserted and fastened to the rear of the putter by a hex nut. The weighted port accounts for 40% of the total weight.
- Weight: 358 grams
- Material: Mild Carbon Steel
- Finish: Pewter Anodize
- Grip: Blue Lamkin