Cleveland CG Classic 270 Driver
YOU SAVE $240.02
- MaxCOR2 Variable Face Thickness - Varies from 4.3mm in the center of the face to 2.8mm around the edges, increasing C.O.R. on off-center hits.
- Ultra-Thin Crown - At 0.55mm, the thin, light crown allows weight to be redistributed for optimal launch conditions.
- Rear Weight Slug - Placed at the deepest, lowest point in the club head to increase forgiveness and lower the center of gravity.
- Sole Rib - Tunes the sound and feel for solid, responsive impact preferred by better players.
- Extremely Deep Face - Approaches the USGA limit for height of a golf club, providing larger effective hitting area and lower spin characteristics.
- Trapezoidal Alignment Aid - Provides target impact zone, increasing on-center strikes.