Cobra King LTD Black Driver
- Track your distance like never before. COBRA has released their first connected golf club. A major technological breakthrough, COBRA CONNECT features a seamlessly integrated Arccos sensor into each COBRA CONNECT driver grip.
- ZERO CG - Most drivers have a CG (Center of Gravity) that is positioned above the neutral axis line. KING LTD is our first driver to get down to the neutral axis line (Zero CG), meaning more distance through higher launch, less spin and more ball speed.
- Spaceport - A 16g weight design (featuring Spiralock® technology that prevents the over tightening and loosening of the weight during heavy vibrations and high-speed impacts) creates an extremely low and deep CG with high MOI - the perfect combination for ultimate distance without sacrificing forgiveness.
- Equipped with Cobra's MyFly loft technology, easily adjust your ideal launch conditions with 8 different loft settings. The KING LTD offers both draw and neutral settings for optimum distance from the tee.
- FORGED E9 FACE - A new, re-engineered Forged 8-1-1 Titanium E9 Face has a variable thickness structure that is lighter, thinner and hotter, creating more deflection for faster ball speeds and a larger Sweet Zone? across the face.
- CROWN TECHNOLOGY - The TeXtreme® Carbon Fiber crown is 20% lighter than regular carbon fiber, allowing for more weight to be repositioned lower and deeper in the head for extreme distance and greater forgiveness.
- SPEED CHANNEL - Speed Channel is an exclusive COBRA innovation. An engineered trench around the perimeter of the face minimizes thickness and increases ball speeds across the face for incredible distance.