Cobra King OS Irons 4-PW,GW w/Graphite Shafts
- Sweet Zone - Using a thin, high strength L-Cup face construction allowed us to move the weld out to the topline and down to the sole, creating a Sweet Zone that is 12% larger than our F6 in the mid-irons, 7% larger in the long irons and 5% larger in the wedges. This means more ball speed and controlled distance.
- Oversized Profile - The largest iron profile we've ever created results in increased Moment of Inertia (MOI) providing more forgivness to make it easier to hit the center of the clubface more consistently. This helps to generate more ball speed on off center hits for effortless distance.
- Centered CG - Using a full hollow body construction combined with Tungsten weighting, we have positioned the CG lower and centered in the club head to deliver more forgiveness and precision. This perfected CG positioning produces a higher launching, more powerful feeling iron.
- PWRShell Face - A thinner, stronger face and sole structure re-engineered for speed. Using a high strength 17-4 stainless steel L-Cup face design. We've produced a larger Sweet Zone delivering distance, more forgiveness and ultra precise irons.
- 100% CNC Milled Grooves - CNC Milled Grooves improve groove structure. This increases spin and optimizes trajectory throughout the set. The result is improved control and workability giving you added confidence when you're attacking the pin.
- Progressive Spin Technology - King OS irons come equipped with V-grooves on the 4-6 irons to reduce spin, U-grooves on the 7-PW to optimize spin, and wedge-spaced grooves on the GW and SW to produce extra spin to dial in shots around the green.
- Multi-Material Construction - A re-engineered polymer medallion badge replaces steel, which frees up 5g of weight that has been repositioned to move the CG lower in the club head for improved launch conditions.
- Zone Weighting - Weight is strategically removed from the center of the club head and redistributed around the face lower and further back. Lower CG placement creates higher MOI that promotes maximum ball speeds and distance on off center hits.
- Tungsten Toe Weighting - High density tungsten weight lowers the center of gravity in the iron to produce a higher ball flight. We positioned the weight low on the toe of the club head to center the impact position on a much larger club face. The end result is easy up distance.