Customer Service Promise
Golf Club Performance Guarantee
The PGA TOUR Superstore's Performance Guarantee is valid for 90 days from the original date of purchase. If you are not satisfied with your new club purchase, for any reason, you may return it within 90 days of the original purchase. There are 2 options for the Performance Guarantee:
1. Original purchase was in-stock product: You will receive 100% credit towards an in-stock purchase that must be used the same day. Two exchanges of in-stock product may be made from the original purchase date; after the second time, returns will be handled under our Pre-Owned Trade-In Program. Gift Cards will not be issued under our Performance Guarantee.
2. Original purchase was a Custom or Special Order: You are eligible to receive the same type of product originally purchased. One exchange may be made; the second time it will be processed under our Pre-Owned Trade-In Program. Gift cards will not be issued under our Performance Guarantee.
Guidelines for our Performance Guarantee are:
- The original receipt must be presented with any items being exchanged in order to receive full store credit. Clubs returned without the original receipt, or after the 90 day period, will be handled under the Pre-Owned Trade-In Program.
- All new golf clubs purchased are qualified for the Performance Guarantee. Pre-owned golf clubs do not qualify.
- Clubs presented with normal wear and tear will be accepted; however, clubs returned with excessive wear or permanent damage (e.g. pop-up marks, dings, chips, etc.) do not qualify for the Guarantee.
- There is no minimum product value to qualify for the Guarantee.
- The PGA TOUR Superstore reserves the right to modify this program at any time without notification.