Delray Beach, FL
North Scottsdale, AZ
|This fitting experience is done by appointment only in our PGA
TOUR Fitting Van Studio, so you are guaranteed to have
uninterrupted, personalized service. (Our FREE Fittings are by
Our Fitting Van specialists have received the highest level of
certification from all of the top manufacturers.
The PGA TOUR Fitting Van Studio has the most comprehensive
group of fitting tools, with a robust offering of club heads and
hundreds of shaft options to select from, plus an additional layer
of launch monitor technology normally reserved for the Tour Pro's,
all intended for those who want the ultimate in fitting experiences.
Using industry-leading golf club and golf ball tracking technology, our Fitting Van Specialists can accurately measure both club and ball data during the search for the best combination of distance and accuracy. Each simulator has the ability to measure 11 types of ball flight data and 12 types of club head data, providing the most comprehensive set of fitting information available.
- Captures and analyzes ball characteristics at the most crucial point of measurement - club impact
- High resolution cameras capture up to 10,000 frames per second
- Stereoscopic lens arrangement that emulates "human eye" spatial recognition
- State-of-the-art image processing assures reliable ball find and lock
- Measures 11 types of ball flight data
HMT (Head Measurement Technology)
- HMT (Head Measurement Technology) combines with the GC2 to precisely capture club head data with an ease
- Instantly see critical data such as club head speed, horizontal club path, smash factor, dynamic loft and lie -- even impact location
- Measures 12 types of club head data