Ping Men's G25 Driver
YOU SAVE $150.02
- The 460cc Ti 8-1-1 head is PING's longest and most forgiving, a confidence-inspiring design for gaining yards with the highest degree of accuracy.
- The ability to fine-tune trajectory makes it easy to optimize launch angle and spin rate for maximizing distance. Using a PING torque wrench, you can add or subtract 1/2 degree of loft to the 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5° and 12° degree heads.
- The lightweight adjustable hosel has the same outer diameter and mass of PING's traditional fixed hosels and provides the benefits of adjustability (±1/2°) without sacrificing the performance that is often lost in clubs with larger, bulkier hosel designs. It is highly aerodynamic for generating club head speed and ball velocity to achieve greater distance.
- Structural reinforcements in the crown, sole and skirt lend support and provide a solid feel and sound.
- To generate longer drives, the TFC 189D features extreme high-balance-point technology, which places the CG closer to the grip end, enabling you to swing a club head with more mass at the same speed, generating faster ball speeds for longer tee shots.