Mizuno JPX 900 Forged Irons 4-GW w/Steel Shafts
- Grain Flow Forged 1025 Boron
- Reshaped Pocket Cavity
- New COR Tech Design
- 1025 Boron is roughly 30% stronger than 1025 E, allowing thinner, hotter, more extreme geometry.
- Increased strength of Boron material frees up discretionary weight to be more optimally used.
- Grain Flow Forgi ng process delivers soft, solid, consistent feel.
- Multi-Thickness Face Allows for higher ball speed retention on off center hits
- Oriented to optimize r rebound and ball speeds on center impacts
- Large rebound area combined wit h COR Tech helps deliver a new level of COR for a forged iron
- Thinnest area of sole extended i n both the Toe and Heel directions for more ball speed across the face
- 21.5 grams removed to be redistributed to the Power Frame for forgiveness and stability
- Stock Shaft: Project X LZ Steel 5.5
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Multi Compound Blue/Black 60 round