Mizuno Ladies JPX 900 Hot Metal Irons 5-SW w/Graphite Shafts
- Chromoly 4140M
- Unitized Cup Face Geometry
- Power Frame
- 15% stronger material than 17-4 pH Stainless steel provides the added strength for our hottest face ever
- Ultra-thin face combined with our re-engineered CORTECH multi-thickness design provides superior initial ball speed for maximum distance
- More mass is pushed to the extreme perimeter of the club head for industry leading MOI
- POWER FRAME geometry is a result of our Harmonic Impact Technology. The rigid POW ER FRAME provided an extremely solid impact sound while allowing maximum face rebound.
- Through complex development techniques we were able to achieve Unitized Cup Face Geometry, delivering a massive COR AREA.
- Unitized Cup Face Geometry also provides more discretionary weight than welded cup face designs, thus allowing for a deeper CG and greater forgiveness
- Stock Shaft: Nippon MODUS 105 steel, PX LZ Graphite (Regular Steel, Stiff Steel, LZ Graphite Reg, LZ Graphite Lite)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Multi Compound Blue/Black 60round