Mizuno Men's JPX-850 Irons 4-GW - w/Graphite Shafts
YOU SAVE $300.02
Equally as important, the innovative Power Frame design ensures ball speeds are consistently high across the entire clubface and that the high COR is not created at the expense of feel or control. The JPX-850 delivers more distance with more solid feel than any other iron
- Power Frame Distance: Increases rebound area for maximum distance
- Power Frame Forgiveness: Weight is strategically placed in the four corners of the cavity to maximize forgiveness
- Dual Relief Zone Sole: Ideal turf interaction for solid ball striking in all course conditions
- Stock Shaft Graphite: Orochi Graphite Regular
- Grip Availability: Exclusive MIZUNO/Golf Pride M-31 360 58 Round
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:would you like let me know the shaft's weight ?Asked on 9/9/2016 by JONG HEUK from 미국
A:XP 105 regular flex is 105 gramsAnswered on 9/14/2016 by Customer Care
Q:Do you make the graphite in stiff shafts??Asked on 9/1/2016 by Michael from Phoenix Arizona
A:Stock graphite is regular flex.You would have to get these reshafted, as this model is discontinuedAnswered on 9/9/2016 by Customer Care
Q:Are you going to carry an senior flex in the graphite on the 850's?
what kind of shaft, and the specs on the shaft?
ThanksAsked on 9/19/2014 by Gretchen from Holland, Mi
A:Currently this model is only available from MIzuno in the regular flex. The stock shaft for graphite is the Orochi.Answered on 9/22/2014 by CustomerCare