Mizuno Men's MP-H5 Irons 3-PW - w/Steel Shafts
The "Hollow Construction" concept utilized in the MP-H5 is a response to the demands of modern course layouts - with longer approaches to tighter pin positions and firmer greens. The MP-H5 was designed to deliver a higher, controllable ball flight and steeper, soft landings to attack these challenging pin positions.
Hollow Construction delivers a deeper Center of Gravity (COG) throughout the set for a high launch and controllable spin. The MP-H5 achieves this "launch forgiveness" while keeping a thin top line and minimal offset, giving the better player total shot making control.
- 3 through 6 iron: Full hollow design with high COR maraging steel face for easy launch and long, consistent distance
- 7 through PW: Half hollow 1025E Grain Flow Forged design for easy launch and soft, solid feel
- Aggressive Set Flow: High forgiveness long irons to compact short irons
- MP face shape and minimal offset: Enhanced workability
- Stock Shaft: KBS C Taper Lite Stiff
- Grip Availability: Exclusive MIZUNO/Golf Pride M-31 360 58 Round
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:71 yr old male with 9 handicap looking at new Mizuno MP-15, MP-H5 or JPX-850 iron set. Average 7 iron distance 150 yards. What iron set would you recommend out of the 3 sets above?Asked on 9/26/2014 by Roy Boy
A:I would recommend the JPX 850.Answered on 9/29/2014 by Customer Care from Duluth, Ga