The Nike TW 14 includes improvements and enhancements from the ground breaking TW13. This year's version features increased ventilation in the uppers through strategically placed perforations and a mesh tongue. They kept the Nike Free outsole to help golfers get longer ground contact. It also emulates the natural movement of one's foot. The Flywear technology helps keep the shoe lightweight, while still providing stability and protection.
- The Nike Free-inspired outsole offers increased flexibility and full athletic motion. It is designed to mimic and conform to the natural motion of the foot, allowing you to keep contact with the ground longer, supplying more power through your golf swing.
- Nike Dynamic Flywire technology cradles the foot for an adaptive, glove-like fit. Flywire consists of ultra-light yet sturdy cables that hug and move with the foot during your swing, stabilizing it while allowing for full mobility.
- The forefoot design helps to provide optimal traction and power control. The Nike Power Transfer Zone in the midsole offers better balance, smoother weight transfer and more power through impact.
- Premium waterproof microfiber synthetic leather upper for durability and a great fit
- The redesigned ventilated upper delivers enhanced breathability and comfort. Strategic perforations and a more comfortable mesh tongue lend necessary ventilation without sacrificing waterproof protection for damp conditions.