Nike Vapor Speed Irons 4-PW,AW w/Steel Shafts
Face-centered CG for pure, efficient strikes.
High And Strong Trajectory
Low and back weighting delivers high and long ball flight.
Hollow Cavity / RZN Cavity
FlyBeam reinforced long iron and RZN cavity short iron construction.
- Modern Muscle geometry balances the CG in the center of the face for maximum ball speed, the highest stability and the purest feel.
- Ultra-fast Spring Steel faces and lightweight, high launch shafts amplify ball speed to the highest level.
- FlyBeam reinforced hollow cavity long irons (3, 4, 5, 6, 7) maximize energy return and off-center stability.
- RZN cavity short irons (8, 9, P, A, SW) combine stability with refined feedback.
- Low and deep weighted for a high-flying, far-reaching trajectory.
- Moderate sole widths with a beveled leading edge for forgiving soled/turf interaction.
- Machine milled X3X grooves for enhanced spin control and shot-to-shot consistency.
- Longer blade lengths and shallower face heights for a clean and confidence-inspiring profile.
- True Temper Dynalite 105: Lightweight, tip-responsive design promotes increased ball speed and a higher ball flight.
- Mitsubishi Fubuki Z 70 (50 for women): Upgraded stability with higher launch and lower spin.
- Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G grip: enhanced tackiness and soft material for a great feel.