Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 w/ G30 Polarized lenses
Our original Half Jacket became essential gear for athletes, and version 2.0 takes the proud heritage to the next level of design. But when it came to protection and comfort, we weren't about to mess with the best, so we made it with the same lightweight O Matter frame material and Unobtainium® components that keep it comfortably in place, even when you're dripping with sweat. The Three-Point Fit won't hook your ears like ordinary frames, and it keeps the lenses in precise alignment so they can give your eyes the vision of victory.
When the sun decides to play hide-and-seek, just swap out the lenses with a new set and you'll be fully armed with performance. With HDO® lenses, Half Jacket 2.0 features XYZ Optics® to keep vision sharp and accurate all the way to the peripheral edge. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite® to filter out all UV, and this premium eyewear meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance.
We engineered plenty of optional lenses for Half Jacket 2.0, so you'll be ready for any environment. Iridium® lens coatings balance light transmission and reduce glare. For the ultimate in glare-cutting performance, go with Oakley HDPolarized lenses. You also can get optics with Transitions® SOLFX® photochromic technology that automatically darkens the lenses in response to sunlight. Half Jacket 2.0 is available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium components that increase grip when you sweat
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- XYZ Optics to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Polarized Options?Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission