Oakley Twoface - Polished Black w/ Black Iridium
Pairing O Matter with aluminum was a radical notion but that's what it takes to sidestep trends. The look is just plain smooth, and the optics are razor sharp. Oakley Plutonite® lens material makes it possible, along with innovations like XYZ Optics® to maintain clarity all the way to the lens periphery where conventional lenses distort vision. Plutonite filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC, and with impact resistance that meets ANSI Z80.3 standards, Twoface is ready for any life with impact.
Forget about ordinary frames that hook your ears. We've got comfort covered with a Three-Point Fit that eliminates uneven pressure points while keeping the lenses precisely aligned so they can do their HDO magic with stunning clarity.
All frame color options are matched with lens tints that give you a great look, but our lens hues aren't just about style. They turn light rays into their plaything by balancing transmission to optimize vision. Be sure to check out the designs made with HDPolarized lenses that filter out glare without hobbling your vision with haze and distortion like conventional polarized lenses. And if you need correction, match Twoface with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses in Single Vision or Progressive. See your eye care professional about the prescription range and all the options available with Oakley Rx lenses.
- Precision formed aluminum lower orbital and O Matter® upper
- Designed and engineered for medium faces
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Metal Icon
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards