PING Cadence TR Craz-e-r Standard Putter, Straight
- Weight options: traditional (blue grip and blue aluminum insert) and heavy (black grip and black steel insert). Roughly 25g difference between them, depending on model.
- True-roll grooves vary in depth and width, providing consistent ball speeds and distances.
- Response and feel similar to a traditional steel face.
- Models to fit any stroke type in various head shapes: Straight stroke: B65 (blade); Tomcat C (mid-mallet) Slight arc: Anser 2 (blade), Anser w (blade), Rustler (mallet), Ketsch (mallet), Anser 2 CB (counter-balanced) Strong arc: Shea H (mid-mallet)
- Ketsch traditional and heavy models are distinguished by the weight of their sole plates (355g and 388g). Their TR grooves are precision-milled directly into the face.