Ping Ketsch Adjustable Putter - Straight
Variable-depth grooves in the face ensure ball-speed consistency whether the ball is struck in the center, or toward the heel or toe. Deepest in the center and shallower toward the perimeter, this innovative True Roll (TR) Technology equalizes ball speeds across the face for unmatched distance control. PING studies show an increase in ball-speed consistency of nearly 50% compared to a non-grooved face when measured at nine points across the face.
To optimize the fit for your body type and putting style, you can choose a fixed-length shaft (35" is standard). Or you can upgrade to a USGA/R&A-conforming, adjustable-length, telescoping shaft that allows you to modify length between 31" and 38" prior to a round. The Ketsch is available in three shaft bends to fit any stroke type: Straight, Slight Arc, or Strong Arc. Results from hundreds of player and robot tests at PING show that you'll putt more consistently when your putter balance matches your stroke type. The midsize PP58 black rubber grip is designed to keep the wrists firm and ensure a stable stroke for improved accuracy and consistency.
- High MOI aluminum mallet-style head milled at PING with 17-4 stainless steel sole weight provides forgiveness
- Variable-depth grooves milled directly into face for ball-speed consistency and unmatched distance control
- Three white contrasting lines on matte-black head and detailed milling lines on surface aid in alignment, provide captured look at address
- Fits Straight, Slight Arc or Strong Arc putting strokes
- Optional adjustable-length shaft optimizes fitting accuracy (adjusts 31" ? 38")