TaylorMade Men's RocketBallz Stage 2 Driver...MORE DISTANCE + $50 OFF
The RocketBallz Stage 2 Driver is designed with a bigger face a better aerodynamics for more distance. The RocketBallz Stage 2 Driver head is 460cc with a thick-thin crown that provides a lower and more-forward CG to increase ball speed and lower the spin. The black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment. With the 12 position loft sleeve you are able to control the trajectory on any given day, course condition, and weather condition. The Ultra-light Fujikura RocketFuel 50 graphite shaft (50 grams) promotes fast swing speed which will create faster ball speed. TaylorMade has designed the RocketBallz Stage 2 Driver to out perform and to be faster than the original RocketBallz Driver. The TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 Driver has changed the foundation of club design and just got Ballzier.
- Keyword: TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 Driver, RBZ Stafe 2, TaylorMade Driver
- Faster and longer than the original RocketBallz driver.
- Expansive 4,100 square-millimeter clubface gives the golfer substantially more face area.
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the larger clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed.
- Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed.
- Thick-Thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting faster ball speed, high launch and low spin.
- TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add ±1.5° to each of the available standard lofts: 9.5 (which can be adjusted up to 11° or down to 8°) 10.5 (which can be adjusted up to 12° or down to 9°) and HL 13 (which can be adjusted up to 14.5° or down to 11.5°).
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment.