The PGA TOUR Superstore stands behind every item we sell. We are committed to having satisfied customers that love golf and tennis as much as we do. That's why we offer a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with the product you purchased, simply return it, in original condition within 30 days for a full refund.Damaged, Defective, or Shipping Error Return:
Product must be New and Unused.
Product must be returned in original packaging.
You must receive a Return Authorization (RA#) number by calling 888-200-7428 or sending an e-mail to [email protected].
Product must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
Golf Club Performance Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your new club for any reason, you may return it within 90 days of the original purchase for 100% credit towards an in-store purchase.
- The original receipt must be presented with the originally purchased item in order to receive full store credit. Clubs returned without the original receipt, or after the 90 day period, will be handled under the Pre-Owned Trade-In Program. Click here to Trade-In Clubs
- All new golf clubs purchased are qualified for the Performance Guarantee. Pre-owned golf clubs do not qualify.
- Product may only be returned up to two times in association with the original purchase. After which, returns will be handled under our Pre-Owned Trade-In Program.
- Clubs presented with normal wear and tear will be accepted; however, clubs returned with excessive wear or permanent damage (e.g. pop-up marks, dings, chips, etc.) do not qualify for the Guarantee.
- Store credit given under the Guarantee may be used towards the purchase of other merchandise.
- There is no minimum product value to qualify for the Guarantee.
- The PGA TOUR Superstore reserves the right to modify this program at any time without notification.