Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback Dual Balance Putter
- MULTI-MATERIAL TECHNOLOGY performance-matched to each putter style. 303 stainless steel inlays are paired with putters designed to support flowing strokes; 6061 aircraft grade aluminum inlays and face-sole construction selected for models designed for higher MOI and "straight-back/straight-through" strokes
- RESPONSIVE FEEL AND FEEDBACK from integrated vibration dampening system which connects mid-milled face inlays and face-sole components to putter heads for soft but solid feel
- MODERN AESTHETICS from sole-to-topline inlays and face-sole pop-through technology to misted finishes and refined colors and graphics
- BALANCE AND FORGIVENESS from Select heel-and-toe weighting technology, perfectly matched to shaft length
- ENHANCED ALIGNMENT OPTIONS from milled flange sight lines to crisscross pop-through visual cues
- TOUR-PROVEN PERFORMANCE and feedback from player-preferred soft, supple Red Matador Midsize grips
- Features a 50-gram heavier putter head counter-balanced with a 50-gram weight in the grip-end of the shaft to stabilize the putting stroke; 38" standard length with a 15" Dual Balance grip to slow down and stabilize the butt end of the putter throughout the stroke.