PING Scottsdale TR Shea H Ajustable Putter
YOU SAVE $20.01
- Variable-depth grooves in the insert are deepest in the center and get gradually shallower to the perimeter to equalize ball speeds across the putter face for more consistent distance control. PING studies show an increase in ball-speed consistency of nearly 50% when measured at the nine points across the center, heel and toe. The insert is made from a lightweight 6061 aerospace grade aluminum that provides a solid feel and sound similar to that of a traditional steel face.
- This comprehensive family offers 12 models in blade designs, mid-mallets and mallets. Adjustable-length, USGA/R&A-conforming shafts adjust 31" to 38" in standard models (optional). In belly models the range is 37.5" to 46.5", and in long models from 44.5" to 55.5". Adjustability allows you to modify the length to fit your posture and your putting style prior to a round. Putters fit all three stroke types: straight, slight arc, and strong arc, which are easily identified by color-coded shaft labels. Results from hundreds of player and robot tests at PING show that you?ll putt more consistently when your putter balance matches your stroke type. A variety of head shapes with white sightlines make aiming easier for improved accuracy. The rich black PVD finish is non-glare to eliminate distractions.
- Shea H RH/LH 365g Slrong Arc ±4° Conventional
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Ball Feels Good Off Face
- Great Grip
- Lots Of Toe Hang
- Adjustability Hard To Use
- Best For Arc Putters
- Good Putters Will Like It
- Need To Have Good Touch
Comments about PING Scottsdale TR Shea H Ajustable Putter:
I own 70 putters, including 30 Scotty Camerons, and this putter feels as good as any. Better putters will enjoy the soft feel and you can release it thru the stroke. I would not get the adjustable but I like the regular Shea H.
- Was this a gift?: