TaylorMade SpeedBlade Irons have the new SuperSlot Speed Pocket to make any iron that does not have a Speed Pocket obsolete. The new elongated Speed Pocket delivers more ball speed across the entire face of the iron, The SpeedBlade has the lowest CG of any TaylorMade iron for an easy launch and a high ball flight. Each iron has been designed separately to optimize distance, control, trajectory, and spin. During the design of the SpeedBlade they have incorporated distance gapping for more controlled shots and used a polymer to enhance the sound and feel.
- New elongated Speed Pocket
- Lowest CG of any TaylorMade distance iron
- Individually engineered heads
- Advanced head structure, Speed Pocket polymer and multi-material badge
- Substantial and balanced distance gaps between each iron