TaylorMade Spider Blade 12 Putter- 35 in.
YOU SAVE $100.02
- Tremendously high MOI in a blade-style head--5200--for outstanding twist-resistance and distance-control on off-center hits.
- 130-gram grip counterbalances head-weight to help you swing the head smoothly and on path.
- Counter-balanced Spider Blade is 50% more stable based on overall club MOI values than a traditional putter.
- PureRoll SurlynŽ insert promotes soft-yet-solid feel and smooth roll straight off the face.
- White leading edge and linear alignment aid in the cavity make aiming easy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great feel
- Tournament Play
- Weekend Rounds
Comments about TaylorMade Spider Blade 12 Putter- 35 in.:
After using numerous Odyssey putters (1, 9, 2-ball blade) I was on the putting green just trying out the Spider Blade and Scotty Newport 2.0 and just fell in love with the Spider Blade. From the grip down to the club face. The face is soft and gives the ball a true roll.
- Was this a gift?: