TaylorMade Spider Mallet Putter
YOU SAVE $100.02
Spider Mallet is available in two lengths, 38 and 35". The idea is to grip the club as you would a normal-length putter, with two or three inches of the butt-end of the grip extended above your hands, which gives you the maximum benefit of counterbalancing. Thus, if you normally play a 35" putter you should opt for the 38"; if you play a 33" putter should use the 35"; if you play a 34" putter you can experiment with both the 35 and 38" to find which you prefer
- Tremendously high MOI in a beautifully shaped mallet--style head-3874--for outstanding twist-resistance and distance-control on off-center hits.
- 130-gram grip counterbalances head-weight to help you swing the head smoothly and on path.
- Counter-balanced Spider Mallet is 50% more stable based on overall club MOI values than a traditional putter.
- PureRoll SurlynŽ insert promotes soft-yet-solid feel and smooth roll straight off the face.
- White leading edge and linear alignment aid in the cavity make aiming easy.