Bettinardi Studio Stock 15 Putter
- Discretionary Weight Placement ? We have elegantly moved the discretionary weight out to the heel and the toe, increasing the area of the sweet spot making it more forgiving putter.
- Hextagonal F.I.T. Face - The new Hextagonal design allows for more material to be moved from the impact area of the putter. We are able to remove about 55% of material from the face which results in a softer feel at impact.
- Alignment Aides - Four swooping flanges also known as peeks, provide great weight displacement for perimeter weighting.
- Corona Black Finish - Provides increased durability and allows for an amazing feel on the mild carbon steel.
- Weight: 358 grams
- Material: Mild Carbon Steel
- Finish: Corona Black PVD
- Grip: Orange Brown Lamkin