Adams Speedline Super S Fairway Wood
This manufacturer does not include a wrench with adjustable fairways and hybrids.
- Adams Golf pioneered the use of Velocity Slot Technology, which first debuted in the Speedline F11 fairway wood and has made further refinements in the SUPER S fairway woods. The new crown slot is thinner, deeper and longer from heel to toe, which allows golfers to easily get the ball in the air without negatively impacting performance. Combined with the Cut-Thru Slot in the sole provides golfers with a fairway wood that has amazing distance and is incredibly easy to hit.
- The SUPER S fairway wood features a Cut-Thru Slot in the sole of the club to create an ultra hot face for incredible ball speeds. The CT (Characteristic Time) of the face is up to 230 ? the equivalent of most drivers on the market today.
- The SUPER S fairway woods feature a matte white crown providing an increase in the apparent size of the club and a contrasting PVD face producing a fairway wood that is easy to align. The combination of the larger size and ease of alignment gives the golfer much more confidence at address.
- Cut-Thru VST in the sole increases CT up to 230 creating an ultra hot face for incredible ball speeds.
- Refined Crown Slot creates higher launch angle without increasing spin for longer carry distance.
- Matte White Crown with Contrasting PVD Face increases apparent club size and ease of alignment for increased confidence at address.