TaylorMade 2016 M2 Tour Irons 4-PW, AW w/Steel Shafts
YOU SAVE $100.01
- 360° Undercut: Expands the unsupported face area for more ball speed across the face. It also removes weight from the topline to create a lower CG. This allows for stronger lofts that maximize distance without sacrificing the high peak trajectory that results in long, playable shots from each iron.
- Speed Pocket: Increases launch angle and preserves ball speed, improving forgiveness for shots struck below the center of the face.
- Thin Face with Inverted Cone Technology: Works in conjunction with the Speed Pocket to enable fast, consistent ball speeds across the face.
- Sound Management System: A light and stiff cavity badge system that manages sound and eliminates unwanted vibrations for superior sound and feel.
- Advanced Sole Design: A sole that provides the bounce and glide of a wider sole but in a narrower, more workable shape