TaylorMade Men's SLDR Fairway Wood
YOU SAVE $150.02
- New cut-through Speed Pocket flexes with more efficiency
- Improved Speed Pocket design promotes for increased ball speed
- Improved Speed Pocket design allows further-forward CG for increased ball speed
- Exceptionally low and forward CG location promotes faster ball speed and lower spin
- Speed Pocket technology and shallow face combine for easy launch and playability with sustained speed off the face
- TaylorMade loft-sleeve technology allows 1.5 degrees of loft change
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What is the difference between the TaylorMade Mens SLDR Fairway Wood and the TaylorMade Mens SLDR TP Fairway Wood.Asked on 6/24/2014 by Royal from Jackson, Mich
A:The TP will have the upgraded shaft that will create a lower ball flight and less spin. Please contact a Customer Service Representative at (888) 200-7428 for any further questions. Thank you.Answered on 6/27/2014 by Customer Care