- 2 play directions permitting back and forth movements and offering multiple exercises each with a different feel
- 1 graphical representation of the hole to learn how to finish in the good putt zone ("Welling-Putt zone").
- The "welling-putt zone"
- 1 "zebra" zone to learn how to avoid falling too short
- 10 different "feel" zones (see détail)
- 54 exercises provided according to your game level over three 18 hole rounds (evaluation of level, confirmed, professional) in order to accompany your progress at your own rhythm.
- 3 score card booklets when playing amongst friends, or to mark up your own progress chart