Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 Irons 4-PW,GW - w/Steel Shafts
- TUNGSTEN WEIGHTS - The 18-gram tungsten sole weight featured in the 3-through 7-irons lowers the center of gravity and increases launch angle without increasing spin, producing a higher peak height on long and mid-iron shots and a steeper angle of descent for attacking pins.
- OPTIMIZED SOLE CAMBER - Optimized sole camber improves turf interaction and control from all lies.
- THINNER FACE - Thinner faces on the upper portion allow for mass to be repositioned lower to help Feel players optimize launch, spin and MOI. Mass remains concentrated in the impact area to maintain a solid, muscle back like feel and to provide workability on center and close-to-center impacts.
- PREMIUM COMPONENTS - Precision milled grooves on a forged 8620 carbon steel allow golfers to control spin and shot-to-shot consistency. True Temper Dynamic Gold DG Pro shafts feature variably-sized steps in the bottom half of the shaft for trajectory and responsivenes
- TOUR PROVEN - Rigorously tested and currently played on the PGA Tour by two-time champion Kevin Streelman, Ricky Barnes and three-time major winner Padraig Harrington.