Wilson Staff Men's FG Tour V4 Utility Iron - w/Graphite Shaft
- LONG IRON AND HYBRID REPLACEMENT - 2, 3 and 4 utility iron options create an opportunity for elite Feel players to modify what is in their bag based on course and weather conditions. An extension of the FG Tour V4 irons, these utility clubs help to hit longer shots into greens and control ball flight in the wind.
- PREMIUM FACE MATERIAL - The thin, responsive face made from Carpenter Custom 455 maraging stainless steel creates a high CT for improved ball speeds and distance
- ADJUSTABLE SOLE WEIGHT - A 7-gram adjustable weight positioned in the center of the sole helps Feel players fine-tune ball flight in the custom fitting process.
- TUNGSTEN WEIGHT - A 9-gram tungsten weight placed in the toe eliminates any draw bias in the head and provides the ideal center of gravity.
- PREMIUM COMPONENTS - The 90-gram MRC Kuro Kage Black 90 graphite shaft features a smooth bend profile with a soft mid-section balanced by slightly stiffer tip and butt sections to create consistent performance, increased stability and improved feel at impact.
- TOUR PROVEN - First put in play by Padraig Harrington at the Valspar Championship in May 2013, seven Wilson Staff PGA and European Tour players game one or more FG Tour V4 utilities, in some cases on a course-dependent basis.