You need a complete club to help you get the distance you need, so try the Callaway X Hot Fairway Wood - it's the hottest and most complete total performance fairway wood in golf. Callaway engineers designed the X Hot Fairway Woods to give you hotter responses all over the face of the club. Combine that with the low CG in the head and the Forged Speed Frame Face Cup and you get a lower spinning trajectory that helps launch your ball great distances from the tee, fairway or rough. But all great golfers know that unbridled power can hurt your game if you can't control it. That's why the Callaway X Hot Fairway Wood features a modern Warbird sole that promotes a higher launch, allowing better trajectory and more consistent accuracy. If you need a high performance club to really make your game take off, you need a Callaway X Hot Fairway Wood.
- Increases ball speeds across the face for longer, more consistent distance
- Made from 455 Carpenter Steel that's stronger than traditional stainless steel to generate faster ball speeds
- Progressive Roll Radius produces flatter roll as you go up in loft to help you hit higher shots that also land softer. The increased launch angle allows for improved distance when the impact is low on the clubface.
- Updated design builds off of one of the most versatile fairway woods ever produced to allow for more dynamic shot shaping
- Designed for improved performance from a variety of lies
- Heavy weighting element inside the head that projects from the sole towards the face into the area of the cup
- Lowers the cg of the head to produce a low spinning, penetrating trajectory for improved ball speed and greater distance
- Designed for consistent spin off the clubface
- Premium lightweight shaft further enhances speed and distance