All Day Ripstop Women's Golf Shoe
True Linkswear All Day Ripstop Women's Golf Shoe
The All Day Ripstop was crafted to keep you moving comfortably when you opt outside while simultaneously leaving a light footprint on the planet. Years of testing and research led to our most sustainable shoe yet - each component of All Day Ripstop was thoughtfully curated utilizing recycled and renewable materials.
The All Day Ripstop is built to keep you comfortable in any weather, keeping you warm and dry on cold, wet days while remaining enjoyable on warmer days thanks to its all-season design and temperature regulating premium wool liner. Featuring a wind and water-resistant 100% recycled, durable ripstop polyester shell, a minimalist aesthetic, and TOUR player approved outsole made from recycled materials - trust us when we say this is a shoe you'll never want to take off. The perfect weather-ready complement to our best-selling All Day Knit (TKII) the Ripstop is designed to take you straight from the links to the 19th hole in comfort - sustainably.
SUSTAINABLY CRAFTEDEvery component of the All Day Ripstop is hand selected to be light on the planet, and light on your feet.
ALL-WEATHER DESIGNBuilt as the all-season counterpart to our most comfortable and popular ride, the All Day Knit II.
- 100% Recycled, Durable Polyester Ripstop Upper
- Highly Water & Wind Resistant Construction
- Ergonomic, Minimalist Design for Enhanced Natural Comfort
- Renewable and Temperature Regulating Wool Liner
- Recycled EVA & Natural Gum Rubber Outsole
- TOUR Tested & Approved Outsole Cushion & Tread
- Renewable Shoe/Shag Bag in Lieu of the Traditional Cardboard Box
- Anti-Microbial and Breathable Insert & Liner for All-Season Comfort
- Transitional Drop (~6 mm)
- Machine Washable
- Water-resistant, no waterproof guarantee or warranty.
- Comfortably Fits up to EE Width
- Weight: 8.9oz
- Heel Drop: 6mm