Arthur Gor-Tex Pant
Galvin Green Arthur Gore-Tex Pant
Extremely popular trousers in stretch GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology fabric. Minimal weight (320 g) for such a waterproof garment. Elasticated waistline with zip fly opening and drawstring positioned at the back. Fleece-lined front pockets single back pocket. Inner leg seam strengthened by clever design for increased durability. Long water repellent zip openings on each leg. Available in a wide range of sizes to please every serious golfer.
- Elasticated waist with drawstring.
- Leg hem adjustment.
- Back pocket with touch and close fasteners
- Fleece lined front pockets
- Split inseam for extra comfort and abrasion resistance
- Fly opening for ease of taking off and putting on
- Water repellent zippers.
- Totally waterproof. Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™.
- Ultra light and ultra packable, ideal when weight and space are critical.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
GORE-TEX Paclite® Technology features the lightest, most packable fabrics. Durably waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable. The GORE-TEX membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule, which makes the GORE-TEX membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside.
GORE-TEX Paclite® Technology
Machine wash warm, with similar colors. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry medium heat, remove promptly. Iron at medium temperature 150°/300F. Dry clean perchlorethylene. Do not iron on print. Keep away from fire.