Bushnell Hybrid Rangefinder
Over 97% of PGA Tour players choose to use a Bushnell Laser Rangefinder due to their unrivaled precision. Bushnell has now combined this unrivaled laser precision with GPS-provided "Front" and "Back" distances in the LCD to further remove the guesswork from your game. You now have every number you would want going in to every green to approach all of your shots with the utmost confidence.
- First ever integrated GPS/Laser Display
- Dual battery source (CR2 for Laser and USB for GPS)
- Range to a flag: 400 yards
- 5x magnification
- PinSeeker w/ JOLT Technology
- Accurate to 1 yard
- Fast Focus System
- Preloaded with 36,000+ Courses in 30 Countries
- Exterior GPS Readout Includes Front/Center/Back
- Up to 4 Hazard Distances Per Hole
- Bluetooth for Auto Course Updates
- Auto Course Recognition & Auto Hole Advance
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to Proposition 65 Warnings.