Wilson Clash 98 Tennis RacquetFeaturing the smallest headsize of the revolutionary Clash franchise, the Clash 98 lies at the peak of confidence and control. The 98 sq-in head delivers laser-like precision for players who consistently hit the sweet spot, while the very head-light balance reduces swing weight and adds control through the swing. Driven by a proprietary carbon mapping construction, FreeFlex gives the frame additional bending angles, creating an incredibly flexible racket that works effortlessly with the modern swing for enhanced ball pocketing and dwell time. Despite the impressive flexibility, stability and power are not compromised thanks to unique StableSmart frame geometry. Delivering the performance that confidence promises, the Clash 98 creates a playing experience unlike any before.
- Smaller headsize caters to advanced players looking for superior precision
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
about clashA racquet revolution is upon us. Powered by proprietary carbon construction and a unique frame geometry, Clash features a revolutionary frame that bends in all-new dimensions while maintaining best-in-class stability. The result is a racquet that exudes unmatched confidence and free-swinging accuracy - a racquet that delivers a playing experience unlike any before.
|With a Stiffness Index (SI) of 11.2 mm, Clash is the most flexible racket in tennis, measuring in at 115% more flexible than the leading racket*||Clash is the first racket specifically designed to bend with the modern swing, flexing to work in unison with today’s more vertical swing plane . Clash is 200% more vertically flexible than the leading racket.*||Clash’s flexibility pairs with best-in-class stability for a playing experience like no other. Clash is 100% as stable as the leading racket.*|