Coolshot 80 VR
Easy measurement to the flagstick.
At the heart of the new COOLSHOT 80 is Nikon’s optical VR (Vibration Reduction) system, designed to reduce vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movements (by approx. 80%*) while simultaneously aligning the viewed image with the activated laser beam for faster, more precise ranging. *The effect of Vibration Reduction: Vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement (sinusoidal waves) are reduced to approx. 1/5 or less. (Based on Nikon's measurement standards.)
A new, easy way to indicate that the distance to the flagstick has been measured.
THE COOLSHOT 80 VR features Nikon’s new LOCKED ON Technology and employs the First Target priority mode. These features give golfers confidence when measuring overlapping subjects such as a flagstick with trees in the background, to ascertain that when the LOCKED ON sign appears, golfers know that they are reading the distance of the target closer to them.
Distance Measurements Made Fast, Easy and Precise
The COOLSHOT 80 VR provides distance readings from 8-1000 yards. Readings are displayed in .5-yard increments and thanks to Nikon’s HYPER READ technology, the measured distance is displayed with a fast, stable response, regardless of how far you are from the target. Distance readings are accurate to +/-0.75 yards/meters when measuring less than 700 yards/meters and are accurate to +/- 1.25 yard/meter when measuring farther than 700 yards/meters.
8 Second Continuous Measurement
Press and hold the power button and the rangefinder will continuously measure range for eight seconds. This is great when trying to find measurements of multiple or very small or thin objects, allowing you to know the distances to hazards, pins, mounds, and trees. With this feature, you have the ability to know everything you need to know as you approach the green, and target the cup.
- R (Vibration Reduction) function employed
- LOCKED ON TECHNOLOGY*: LOCKED ON sign informs you of the distance to the closest subject. When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance to the closest subject is displayed with a LOCKED ON sign in the viewfinder. For example, on a golf course, it is clearly visible that the distance to the flagstick has been measured even with trees in the background.
- Measurement range: 7.5-915 m / 8-1,000 yd.
- First Target Priority algorithm is employed. When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the closest subject is displayed-- useful for measuring the distance to a flagstick on a green with woods in the background.
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- HYPER READ enables quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance
- Measurement result is displayed in approx. 0.5 seconds
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3ft. for 10 minutes) and fogproof ; battery chamber is rainproof
- Ergonomic design for comfortable holding
Nike Dry Victory Golf Polo
Men's Nike Dry Victory Golf Polo provides the comfortable feel of double-knit fabric and the sweat-wicking power of Dri-FIT technology to help you stay dry.
- Nike Dry fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- Regular fit provides a relaxed, comfortable feel.
- Rolled-forward shoulder seams allow natural range of motion.
- Collar is ribbed to help prevent curling.
- 2-button placket provides a customizable fit.
- 100% POLYESTER
Callaway Rogue Draw Driver
The vast majority of amateur golfers fight a slice, and no club is more prone to slicing than the driver. Its long shaft and straight face impart the highest degree of sidespin at the fastest rate, creating the largest amount of curve, killing control and stealing distance. That's why Callaway built draw-promoting qualities into the Rogue Draw. Chronic slicers, this driver was made for you.
Rogue Draw features a 5-gram screw in sole near the heel and substantial internal weighting at the heel. This pulls the CG location inward, toward the heel. That enhances the head's ability to create "gear effect," a physical action that minimizes slice-spin when the face is open at impact.
Rogue Draw includes all of the same innovative, distance-enhancing features of the standard Rogue driver, including the combination of Jailbreak and X-Face VFT technologies, improved Boeing Aerodynamics Package and triaxial carbon crown, all designed to work together to promote an increase in ball speed and distance.
Available in 9 degree, 10.5 degree and 13 degree HT lofts. The same range of shafts and shaft weights available for Rogue Standard are available for Rogue Draw: 40g, 50g, 60g, and 70g weights by Aldila and Project X.
Jailbreak Effect for Enhanced Ball Speed
Combined power of Jailbreak Technology and X-Face VFT Technology that promote high ball speed and long distance.
Draw-enhancing External and Internal Weighting
Added weight inthe heel moves the CG inward, enhancing gear effect on open-faced impacts to minimize slice-spin or promote draw-spin.
Boeing Aero Package
We worked with Boeing to improve Speed Step technology by redefining the geometry of the leading edge to improve airflow to promote faster head speed.
Triaxial Carbon Crown and New Head Shape for Increased MOI
Largest ever carbon composite crown surface area in a Callaway driver and new high-MOI shape with larger address footprint combine to increase stability and forgiveness.
Premium Shaft Selection at Multiple Weights
Choose from 40g, 50g, 60g, and 70gweights by Aldila and Project X.