Covid-19 Store Update
Through these difficult months, some have leaned into the positive aspects of golf – both fun and stress relief – and it has been a safe way to be #AloneTogether during our current situation, whether in our backyards or on the course.
Thanks to everyone’s focus and continued efforts to follow social distancing and other guidelines, we are planning for what is next. While some of our communities continue to deal with great challenges, others are starting to buzz with renewed activity.
Our business is driven by a set of core values, with a primary value of putting people first. Our number one priority is keeping you and our Associates safe. Like most retailers across the country, as a result of the pandemic -- we require face coverings for all Associates and Customers during normal business hours in abundance of caution. When you visit PGA TOUR Superstore you will notice several enhancements we have added to help protect the well-being of everyone in our store.
For our Customers
We offer a number of ways for you to shop at PGA TOUR Superstore so that we best serve you. You may visit our store without a mask outside of our normal business hours, including scheduling lessons and fittings. We also offer personal shopping where an Associate will bring all of your selected items to your vehicle in the parking lot. We have a Curbside Caddie program where you may order items online or from the comfort of your vehicle and we will bring those items to your vehicle. You may also shop online and have those items delivered right to your home or business.
- We require face coverings during normal business hours in abundance of caution. Our priority is to help ensure everyone's safety and well-being.
- In accordance with government-provided guidelines based on the size of our store, we will reduce the number of customers in the store at a time.
- We will enforce social distancing throughout the store, and at checkout you will find markers to indicate the proper spacing.
- The pin pads and area around the register will be wiped down more frequently by our cashiers.
- You will find that we have added hand-sanitizing stations throughout the store, and signage on best practices for keeping hands clean.
- We will continue to offer services like one-on-one Golf Instruction, Fittings, Club Testing, Practice Bays, Tennis Racquet restrings and Club Repair; however, we’ve added several additional safety measures for cleanliness and safe distancing. For additional safety, make sure to bring your own glove for participation in all these great services!
For our Associates
- All Associates have been thoroughly trained on environmental cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Each Associate will do a personal screen – using CDC guidelines – prior to entering the store.
- Each Associate will be required to wash their hands upon entering, and frequently throughout their work period.
- Where required by state, Associates will be wearing face coverings for everyone’s protection, and will continue to respect social distancing guidance.
Beyond our store, our website offers the same great equipment, apparel and accessories in a seamless shopping experience, available at pgatoursuperstore.com. As an added benefit, we will continue to offer our convenient, contactless Curbside Caddie pick-up service for orders placed online.
All of our locations are offering Curbside Caddie and Drop-Off Club Repair.
We hope you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy. Even during difficult times, golf has always been a game that brings people together, and will continue to be a respite for many in the days ahead.
We look forward to safely welcoming you back to our stores.