Exotics EXS 220 Iron Set w/ Graphite Shafts
Exotics EXS 220 Irons
The EXS 220 iron set is a split set featuring both hollow body and deep undercut designs. The hollow-body long irons (4 through 7 irons) offer extreme power, while the deep undercut scoring irons (8 through Gap Wedge) offer precise accuracy. This advanced multi-material design makes for a game-improvement iron that plays extremely long. The hollow-body long irons feature a forged maraging steel 450 cup face, while the scoring irons are a 431 stainless steel-solid construction.
- CUP FACE DESIGN creates faster ball speeds by increasing face flex and maximizing forgiveness across the entire face.
- LAUNCHPAD TECH consists of a TPE polymer coated with a special performance gel that absorbs shock and creates more spring effect.
- SPIDERWEB VFT TECH located behind the face acts as a web across the face that enhances the sweet spot in every direction from the center of the face.
- 19-GRAM TUNGSTEN TOE WEIGHT stretches the sweet spot area of the face that produces the most distance.
- EXTREME WEIGHTING provided by heel and toe weight pads that increase M.O.I. for greater consistency.
- RAMPED SOLE accentuates heel and toe relief areas for better movement through the turf.
- MORE PROGRESSIVE offsets and blade lengths match the set from club to club.
EXS 220 and 220h SpeedTested Stock Shafts
- 85 MPH or Below: KBS TGI Tour Graphite 50g Ladies | 60g A-Flex
- 85-95 MPH: KBS TGI Tour Graphite 70g Regular | 80g Stiff; True Temper XP85 85g Regular; True Temper Elevate 95 95g Regular
- 95 MPH or Above: TrueTemper XP85 85g Stiff; True Temper Elevate 95 95g Regular; Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 80g 6.0 Stiff 80g 6.5 X-Stiff