Terms and Conditions for PGA TOUR Superstore Gift Cards
- Gift cards may be purchased at pgatoursuperstore.com, stores nationwide and via phone from: 1-888-200-7428
- Gift cards may not be resold. Gift cards purchased through any unauthorized resellers or other internet auction sites are not guaranteed by PGA TOUR Superstore.
- Gift cards cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash or credit (except where required by law or as noted in the next sentence), and cannot be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen. When redeemed at PGA TOUR Superstore retail stores, gift cards containing an unused balance of less than $10 will be cashed out upon request.
- Upon redeeming your gift card, if your purchase exceeds the amount of the gift card, you will need to pay the balance. (When redeeming online or by telephone, this balance must be paid by credit card.)
- Coupons may not be used to purchase gift cards.
- No taxes are charged on the purchase of gift cards. Applicable taxes are charged when gift cards are redeemed.
- Gift cards ordered through pgatoursuperstore.com will be sent via the shipping method selected when purchasing the card. PGA TOUR Superstore digital gift cards are emailed directly to recipients and arrive within 24 hours after ordering.
- Purchase, use or acceptance of PGA TOUR Superstore gift cards constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which may be changed at any time.