Honma Beres IS-06 5-Star 6-11 Iron Set
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Please allow 10-14 business days for the order to ship.
- There may be unforeseen delays once the order is submitted to the manufacturer.
- L-Cup face structure with a wider sole, providing a high trajectory and improved performance to increase the distance.
- Irons #4 to #8 incorporate 3 slits on the bottom of the sole and near the face to increase ball speed on miss shots.
- Irons #4 and #5 redesigned with a wider sole and bigger head providing a deeper center of gravity for improved forgiveness and confidence, easier to play like an hybrid.
The new design enjoy a gorgeous appearance and high impact visual difference to any other iron. The cavity provides a premium-feeling that meets players high expectations.
A Mild Steel alloy is used to produce the head, providing a soft feeling and premium appearance.
- Irons #4 to #8. L-Cup face/sole structure manufactured in Maraging Stainless Steel (AM355P) for improved forgiveness and higher ball speed.
- Irons #9 to SW. Flat face structure manufactured in Maraging Stainless Steel (ES235) for improved control and durability.
New ARMRQ X shaft designed to perfectly match S-06
By the use of Torayca carbon fibers specifically selected for this new shaft our engineers have been able to reduce the weight of the shaft by 1g, maintaining the soft feel and consistency, and reducing the backspin.
The adoption of the new X layer (10 axis cross fiber) is a key element for the performance of this new shaft generation.
Nike Dry Victory Golf Polo
Men's Nike Dry Victory Golf Polo provides the comfortable feel of double-knit fabric and the sweat-wicking power of Dri-FIT technology to help you stay dry.
- Nike Dry fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- Regular fit provides a relaxed, comfortable feel.
- Rolled-forward shoulder seams allow natural range of motion.
- Collar is ribbed to help prevent curling.
- 2-button placket provides a customizable fit.
- 100% POLYESTER
Callaway Rogue Draw Driver
The vast majority of amateur golfers fight a slice, and no club is more prone to slicing than the driver. Its long shaft and straight face impart the highest degree of sidespin at the fastest rate, creating the largest amount of curve, killing control and stealing distance. That's why Callaway built draw-promoting qualities into the Rogue Draw. Chronic slicers, this driver was made for you.
Rogue Draw features a 5-gram screw in sole near the heel and substantial internal weighting at the heel. This pulls the CG location inward, toward the heel. That enhances the head's ability to create "gear effect," a physical action that minimizes slice-spin when the face is open at impact.
Rogue Draw includes all of the same innovative, distance-enhancing features of the standard Rogue driver, including the combination of Jailbreak and X-Face VFT technologies, improved Boeing Aerodynamics Package and triaxial carbon crown, all designed to work together to promote an increase in ball speed and distance.
Available in 9 degree, 10.5 degree and 13 degree HT lofts. The same range of shafts and shaft weights available for Rogue Standard are available for Rogue Draw: 40g, 50g, 60g, and 70g weights by Aldila and Project X.
Jailbreak Effect for Enhanced Ball Speed
Combined power of Jailbreak Technology and X-Face VFT Technology that promote high ball speed and long distance.
Draw-enhancing External and Internal Weighting
Added weight inthe heel moves the CG inward, enhancing gear effect on open-faced impacts to minimize slice-spin or promote draw-spin.
Boeing Aero Package
We worked with Boeing to improve Speed Step technology by redefining the geometry of the leading edge to improve airflow to promote faster head speed.
Triaxial Carbon Crown and New Head Shape for Increased MOI
Largest ever carbon composite crown surface area in a Callaway driver and new high-MOI shape with larger address footprint combine to increase stability and forgiveness.
Premium Shaft Selection at Multiple Weights
Choose from 40g, 50g, 60g, and 70gweights by Aldila and Project X.