Honma TW-W Forged Wedge w/ DG S200 Shaft
- Soft iron-forging method of manufacturing delivers exceptional feel on impact with the ball, meeting the high-level needs of all serious golfers.
- In an effort to maintain a sense of consistency in the transition from our TW737 iron clubs, the area around the neck should be sharpened to ensure that no offset is visually perceived.
- The clean and elegant design of the new TW-W wedge matches well with any iron club produced bearing the TOUR WORLD brand name.
- A 48° loft angle option was added to expand the range of choices.
Focus on Goose
- By reducing the goose rate from 2.0 mm to 1.5 mm, we have designed a wedge that looks and feels straighter at address.
- A traditional design which promotes a seamless transition from irons to wedges, allowing golfers of all levels to combine these wedges with any of our TW737 series iron models.
Featuring a desired finish to the face
The entire surface of the TW-W wedge face features a blast finish, which helps golfers to visualize that more of the face can be used in order to maximize their technique and performance. This blast finish also greatly reduces glare reflecting off the club face, allowing golfers to focus on their shot making when it matters most.
48°, 50°, 52°
A triangular shape promotes consistency in the transition from our TOUR WORLD irons
To emphasize consistency in the transition from our TOUR WORLD irons to our approach wedges, we opted to leave the face size alone, forming a triangular shape by sharpening the sides that converge on the toe.
Enjoy optimum wedge performance with outstanding control
The sole has also been designed to promote consistency in the transition from our TOUR WORLD irons.In Honma Golf’s efforts to accommodate Hideto’s demands for a better performing wedge, we have developed the new TW-W wedge, which gives golfers the ability to easily control their distance demands during the game.
56°, 58°, 60°
Golfers of all abilities will feel an added sense of confidence thanks to the wedge’s larger head
The TW-W wedge’s built-up blade and raised heel enables players to the use more of the club face when opening up the wedge face at address.
Greater accuracy in wedge play with superior spin performance
Designed with an emphasis on stability, the shape of the TW-W wedge’s sole helps prevent its leading edge from rising at address, while its moderate bounce allows for greater consistency. More accurate and consistent wedge play, similar to that experienced by professional golfers, has been achieved through a process which involves repeatedly grinding down the surface in increments of 0.1 mm to render superior spin performance.