Hot Launch 4 4, 5-Hybrid, 6-PW, SW, AW Combo Set w/ Graphite Shafts
Hot Launch 4 Hybrid
HL4 hybrids feature a thinner and lighter 17-4 forged steel crown for faster club head speed. A heavier sole weight lowers CG and raises MOI for the best in feel, launch and forgiveness.
More weight in the sole of the HL4 Hybrid lowers the CG and raises MOI for optimal feel, launch and forgiveness.
Cup Face technology combined with Variable Face Thickness technology provides greater distance from more contact points on the face that results in better off-center hit distance.
The redesigned face of the HL4 Hybrid is thinner and produces more face flex and greater distance, making these hybrids the ideal long iron replacements for every level of golfer.
A high-toe face design delivers greater forgiveness and an expanded sweet spot across the face.
The low-profile face design combined with a redistribution of weight into the sole lowers the center of gravity making this hybrid incredibly easy to launch.
- REDESIGNED CUP-FACE: Thinner for higher COR and greater distance
- HIGH TOE-FACE DESIGN: Delivers greater forgiveness and expanded sweet spot across the face
- LOW PROFILE FACE DESIGN: Combined with a redistribution of weight into the sole lower center of gravity position makes this hybrid incredibly easy to launch
- POWER CHANNEL: Behind the face moves weight to back of the clubhead while also maximizing face flex
Hot Launch 4 Irons
Tour Edge HL4 Irons are made with the extremely soft 431 stainless steel, providing the optimal feel for players of all levels.
The HL4 Irons incorporate an expanded undercut cavity to provide maximum forgiveness, power and consistent performance.
The vast undercut cavity allows weight to be moved away from the face and into the sole for a higher MOI and high CT with faster ball speeds. This undercut cavity also provides a higher launch angle and enhanced forgiveness.
The HL4 irons were also designed with a shallower face height and a wider sole for a deeper CG and an easier launch.
The lower and deeper CG allowed the irons to be power-lofted for added distance and lower spin with the same launch characteristics as a standard lofted iron. This makes for a modern long distance iron design that will provide extra distance and straighter shots with the same apex height expected from each iron.
Advanced toe weighting technology in the HL4 Iron maximizes stability on impact while Variable Face Thickness technology provides better off-center hit distance from the face of the iron.
- UNDERCUT CAVITY: Delivers maximum forgiveness and consistent power on every shot
- TOE WEIGHT TECHNOLOGY: Creates an expanded sweet spot and maximizes stability on impact
- SHALLOW FACE HEIGHT: Provides a deeper center of gravity and added weight in the sole for higher flying shots