Stewart Golf X9 Follow Cart
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Please allow 10-14 business days for the order to ship.
- There may be unforeseen delays once the order is submitted to the manufacturer.
- Bluetooth Following Technology
- Complete Remote Functionality
- Rechargeable Lithium Handset
- Downhill Braking
- Integrated Stabilizer
- Quick release rear wheels
- Lithium Battery & Charger
- 24 month warranty
- Towel Clip
- Scorecard Holder & Pencil Clip
- Three golf ball holders
- Adjustable handset cradle
- Anti-rotation bag straps
- Quick release strap handles
HOW IT WORKS
The Follow system
In addition to the Bluetooth electronics system, there are two further antennas that power the X9 Follow.
Mounted on each of the rear motors, the two antennas work together to create two zones; a neutral zone and an active zone.
When the handset is inside the neutral zone, the X9 Follow will remain stationary. As the handset enters the active zone, the X9 Follow's electronics system will automatically & independently alter the speed of each rear motor to keep its pace. When the golfer (and therefore the handset) come to a stop, the X9 Follow will continue until the handset is back inside the neutral zone when it will also stop. The effect is that of digital elastic band, which stretches and contracts as you walk.
Practically the system is designed to be as user friendly as possible, so use is as simple as:
- Press the green 'follow' button and walk in front of the X9 Follow. The machine will fall in behind you and keep your walking pace.
- When you reach your ball & stop, the X9 Follow will also stop.
- Put the handset on the cradle, select your club and take your shot.
- Replace your club, put the handset back on your back pocket/belt and resume walking.
- The X9 Follow will again pick up your pace.
- If you stop for any reason (such as to let another player take a shot), the X9 Follow will stop behind you automatically. When you are ready, just start walking again and the X9 Follow will start again automatically.
When you are approaching the tee or finding your ball in the long grass you may want to switch your X9 Follow into remote mode so you can send it off in your desired direction.
To switch to remote mode all you have to do is press any of the directional buttons on the handset and full remote control functionality will be available. From up to 50m you can speed the machine up and down, steer it left or right and stop it using either the orange 'glide stop' or red 'emergency stop' buttons. If you prefer to have the machine in front of you sometimes, you have the option of setting two 'cruise control' speeds to suit your walking pace.
Once you are back in the Active Zone, you can switch back to Follow mode by pressing the green Follow button
In car parks or on paths, place the remote control onto the cradle and set the trolley to travel at a constant speed by pressing either the forward button or one of the programmable cruise control buttons.
Using this method of steering over Remote or Follow will give you greater control over the trolley, ensuring you avoid any accidental collisions.
Nike Dry Victory Golf Polo
Men's Nike Dry Victory Golf Polo provides the comfortable feel of double-knit fabric and the sweat-wicking power of Dri-FIT technology to help you stay dry.
- Nike Dry fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- Regular fit provides a relaxed, comfortable feel.
- Rolled-forward shoulder seams allow natural range of motion.
- Collar is ribbed to help prevent curling.
- 2-button placket provides a customizable fit.
- 100% POLYESTER
Callaway Rogue Draw Driver
The vast majority of amateur golfers fight a slice, and no club is more prone to slicing than the driver. Its long shaft and straight face impart the highest degree of sidespin at the fastest rate, creating the largest amount of curve, killing control and stealing distance. That's why Callaway built draw-promoting qualities into the Rogue Draw. Chronic slicers, this driver was made for you.
Rogue Draw features a 5-gram screw in sole near the heel and substantial internal weighting at the heel. This pulls the CG location inward, toward the heel. That enhances the head's ability to create "gear effect," a physical action that minimizes slice-spin when the face is open at impact.
Rogue Draw includes all of the same innovative, distance-enhancing features of the standard Rogue driver, including the combination of Jailbreak and X-Face VFT technologies, improved Boeing Aerodynamics Package and triaxial carbon crown, all designed to work together to promote an increase in ball speed and distance.
Available in 9 degree, 10.5 degree and 13 degree HT lofts. The same range of shafts and shaft weights available for Rogue Standard are available for Rogue Draw: 40g, 50g, 60g, and 70g weights by Aldila and Project X.
Jailbreak Effect for Enhanced Ball Speed
Combined power of Jailbreak Technology and X-Face VFT Technology that promote high ball speed and long distance.
Draw-enhancing External and Internal Weighting
Added weight inthe heel moves the CG inward, enhancing gear effect on open-faced impacts to minimize slice-spin or promote draw-spin.
Boeing Aero Package
We worked with Boeing to improve Speed Step technology by redefining the geometry of the leading edge to improve airflow to promote faster head speed.
Triaxial Carbon Crown and New Head Shape for Increased MOI
Largest ever carbon composite crown surface area in a Callaway driver and new high-MOI shape with larger address footprint combine to increase stability and forgiveness.
Premium Shaft Selection at Multiple Weights
Choose from 40g, 50g, 60g, and 70gweights by Aldila and Project X.