PGA TOUR Superstore In-Store Survey
NO PURCHASE OR SURVEY COMPLETION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1) Eligibility: The PGA TOUR Superstore In-Store Survey (hereafter, “Sweepstakes” ) is open to legal permanent residents of the contiguous United States (including the District of Columbia) who have reached the legal age of majority (which is 18 in most states, but 19 in Alabama and Nebraska and 21 in Mississippi) as of 6/6/22 (hereafter “Eligible Entrant”). Employees, officers, directors, agents and their support staff and representatives of Golf & Tennis Pro Shop, Inc. ( “Sponsor” ), teamDigital Promotions, Inc. ("Administrator"), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion/fulfillment agencies, and anyone else connected with the production and distribution of this Sweepstakes (hereafter, collectively, “ Released Parties ”) and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2) Sweepstakes Period : Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 6, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59PM ET on May 28, 2023 (“ Sweepstakes Period ”) The Sweepstakes Period will be divided into four (4) Entry Periods (“EP”) (outlined below.)
|Entry Dates Start and End Dates/Times (Beginning 12:00 AM ET and ending 11:59 PM ET)
|Winner Selection Date On/About
|6/6/22 – 8/28/22
|8/29/22 – 11/27/22
|11/28/22 – 2/26/23
Non-winning entries received for one (1) Entry Period will carry forward and be included in subsequent Entry Periods.
3) How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, Eligible Entrants will have the opportunity to enter the Sweepstakes via one (1) of the following two (2) ways:
1) Survey Completion : Follow the instructions provided to complete a minimum of three questions from the featured online customer satisfaction survey, as well as provide your contact information, to receive one (1) entry. The customer satisfaction survey can be accessed by: a) Scanning the QR code located on the top of your PGA TOUR Superstore receipt; b) Scanning the QR code located on the in-store display at checkout, c) Clicking on the designated link provided on your PGA TOUR Superstore email receipt; and d) Clicking on the designated link provided in the email sent from PGA TOUR Superstore after making a purchase. Survey must be completed and submitted by 11:59:59PM ET on 5/28/23.
2) To Enter Without Completing the Survey: To receive one (1) entry without completing the survey or making a purchase, send an email to email@example.com with “PGA TOUR Superstore In-Store Survey Sweepstakes” as the subject line and the following information in the body of the email: entrant's name and entrant’s telephone number (with area code). Sponsor will use email addresses from which entries are submitted and the supplied telephone number for prize notification purposes only. Email entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged.
Bonus Entry : If you complete the survey in its entirety (or enter using method #2 above), you will earn one (1) bonus entry (for a maximum of two (2) entries per survey completed or email sent) in the Sweepstakes.
Entry must be received by the applicable dates specified above to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. While there is no limit on the number of entries, however each entry must be submitted separately. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant via survey completion, entrant will be deemed the person named on the applicable survey response. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant via email, entrant will be deemed the person who owns the applicable email address in which the email was submitted. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, late, damaged, garbled, stolen, undelivered or misdirected entries, emails or surveys; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems or other communications malfunctions; interrupted or unavailable network, server, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections including those through pgatoursuperstore.com or other sites; miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or other technical failures; garbled, lost, misrouted or scrambled transmissions; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication; traffic congestion on the Internet or for any technical problem, including but not limited to any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, network, human, technical, electronic, printing, typographical or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, emails or surveys, the announcement of the prize or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials. The use of automated entry or similar devices or other means to subvert the entry process is prohibited and entries through such prohibited means are void. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor via telephone, email and/or postal mail for Sweepstakes purposes only.
4) Winner Selection and Notification : There will be one (1) potential winner selected for each Entry Period, for a total of four (4) winners during the entirety of the Sweepstakes Period. For each Entry Period, potential winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about the drawing dates set forth in the chart above from among all eligible entries received for the applicable Entry Period by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the applicable Entry Period. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which will be final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified by telephone and/or email. Limit one (1) prize per person and per valid email address for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period.
5) Four (4) Grand Prizes: Each winner will receive one (1) $1,000 PGA TOUR Superstore gift card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,000 each. Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes: $4,000. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes, and any costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of prize not specified herein as being awarded is winner’s sole responsibility. Certain terms, conditions and restrictions apply to gift card at issuer’s sole discretion.
6) General Prize Conditions : No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. The potential Grand Prize winners will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release within five (5) business days of date of issuance of notification. The Grand Prize winner will also be required to complete an IRS Form W9 and provide their social security number for tax reporting purposes. Winner is responsible for any federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the prize not specified. All prize details not specifically set forth herein will be determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
7) Miscellaneous: Non-compliance with the foregoing or with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the awarding of prize to an alternate winner. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding and agree that: 1.) Released Parties and their designees may use (unless prohibited by law) their name, voice, city/state of residence, social media profiles, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade and/or for any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission or notification, and 2.) Released Parties and their designees and assigns shall have no liability and will be held harmless for any liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury, death or damage to personal or real property, to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate this Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes, including but not limited to war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared), labor controversy or threat thereof, and/or acts of God, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, at its discretion, select the winner for the drawing at issue from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received for the applicable drawing as of the date of the event requiring such termination. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8) Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (i) all issues and questions concerning these Official Rules shall be governed by Georgia law without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be (A) resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (B) filed only in the state or federal courts situated in Fulton County, Georgia state, and entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such disputes, claims or causes of action; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
10) Winners List: For winners’ names (available after 6/10/23), visit winners.teamdigital.com/survey no later than 8/10/23.
11) Sponsor: Golf & Tennis Pro Shop, Inc., 1805 Old Alabama Road, Suite 300, Roswell, GA 30076.
12) Administrator: teamDigital Promotions, Inc., 6 Berkshire Blvd, Bethel, CT 06801. teamdigital.com
© 2023 PGA TOUR Superstore. All rights reserved.